Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
- Ticket Delivery – Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
- Will Call List – Ticket purchasers choosing to redeem ticket orders via the event Will Call List will not receive paper tickets in advance. Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser’s name, city and state of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser’s credit card number will be released to producer and venue in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
- Canceled/Rescheduled Events – It is possible that due to conditions outside the control of Zlatne Uste the event may be cancelled. If the event is cancelled tickets will be refunded. Zlatne Uste will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled.
- Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets – Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or refunded, including tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery to ticket purchaser.
- Refunds and Exchanges – All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Zlatne Uste will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled (see Canceled/Rescheduled Events above).